Disclaimer of liability
1. content of the online offer The author assumes no liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author relating to material or immaterial damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect or incomplete information are fundamentally excluded, unless there is evidence of wilful intent or gross negligence on the part of the author. All offers are subject to change and non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice or to cease publication temporarily or permanently.
2. references and links In the case of direct or indirect references to external websites (“hyperlinks”) that lie outside the author’s area of responsibility, a liability obligation would only come into force in the event that the author is aware of the content and it would be technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent use in the event of illegal content. The author hereby expressly declares that no illegal content was recognizable on the linked pages at the time the links were created. The author has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. The author therefore expressly distances himself from all contents of all linked pages that were changed after the link was created. This statement applies to all links and references set within the author’s own website as well as to third-party entries in guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists and all other forms of databases set up by the author to whose content external write access is possible. Liability for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and in particular for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such information lies solely with the provider of the page to which reference is made, and not with the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
3. copyright and trademark law The author endeavors to observe the copyrights of the images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to use license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts. All brands and trademarks mentioned on the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere mention of a trademark does not imply that it is not protected by third-party rights! The copyright for published objects created by the author himself remains solely with the author of the pages. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author’s agreement.
4. data protection If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services is – as far as technically possible and reasonable – also permitted without providing such data or by providing anonymized data or a pseudonym. The use of contact data such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and e-mail addresses published in the imprint or comparable information by third parties for the transmission of information not expressly requested is not permitted. We expressly reserve the right to take legal action against the senders of so-called spam mails in the event of violations of this prohibition.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)